• Start date: as soon as possible
• Job term: Permanent
• Location: Tavistock College
• Salary: Grade A £9.25 per hour
• Hours: 10 hours per week, 41 weeks per annum
• Work Pattern: 15:15 – 17:15 Monday – Friday
• Closing Date: Friday 25th September 2020 @ 9am
• Interview Date: w/c 28th September 2020
Tavistock College is part of The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust (DMAT), a MAT consisting of 3 secondary and 13 primary schools. As a college we actively promote the values and principles of the International Co-operative Alliance.
We are looking for enthusiastic, organised, trustworthy and self-motivated individuals to provide cleaning in Tavistock College.
All schools in The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For further details please visit our website
call 01822 813282 between 9am – 2pm Monday to Friday to request collection of an application pack
Please return your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org