Tavistock College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Application forms for all posts can be found on the Dartmoor MAT Vacancies page
Our current vacancies
Teacher of Design & Technology
- Start Date: 1st September 2019
- Job Term: Permanent
- Location: Tavistock College
- Salary: Teachers’ Pay Scale (MPS/UPS)
- Closing Date: Wednesday 24th April 2019
- Interview Date: TBC
Tavistock College is delighted to be part of The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust (DMAT), a MAT consisting of 3 secondary and 13 primary schools. As an academy we actively promote the values and principles of the International Co-operative Alliance.
We are seeking to appoint a confident, dynamic and enthusiastic teacher who has experience teaching across key stages 4 and 5 and the full age and ability range in the Design & Technology faculty. The successful applicant will be an outstanding practitioner and will contribute to a continued focus on improving teaching and learning and student outcomes. You will be joining a strong faculty who regularly achieve excellent examination results. We welcome applications from NQTs.
Tavistock College can offer you:
- A supportive professional development programme from induction to leadership for all staff, this also includes research opportunities and the possibility for masters level study
- The opportunity to teach across all key stages 3 to 5
- A co-operative inclusive academy ethos with high expectations for all students and staff
- A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment
- Opportunities to get involved with many of our partnerships with the Dartmoor Teaching School Alliance, businesses and university partners
- The opportunity to work across the secondary schools in the Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust will be available if a need arises
You will be:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner across key stage 3 to 5
- A motivating and inspiring role model demonstrating high expectations for all of our students to achieve their potential
- Creative and imaginative in your approach to teaching and learning including the use of new technologies
- Passionate and committed to improve the lives of young people
All schools in The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS).
Please return your completed application to email@example.com
You can also join our talent pool at eteach and be notified when jobs come up that match your skills.