If you have a degree, why not consider becoming a teacher. Our cooperative trust are offering opportunities to train in a school. We are also part of a wider network of cooperative schools across Devon, Plymouth and North Cornwall. For certain shortage subjects there are bursaries of up to £25,000 available to train.
We can offer:
- A wide range of schools for placements
- A local experience
- A comprehensive support package
- Trained and skilled mentors who are outstanding teachers.
- Access to a wide range of professional development activities
- A career plan and support into your NQT year and beyond
- A school experience in schools at the heart of their communities.
- Opportunities for career changers and people wanting to retrain and return to the workplace.
Applications for a September 2015 start are now closed. Applications will re-open in the new academic year.
Tavistock College is proud to be working with the University of St. Mark and St. John. More details can be found by following the links below.
For further details of the scheme please contact Helen Carr, email@example.com