- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job term: Permanent
- Location: Tavistock College
- Salary: Grade C, actual salary £16,443 per annum
- Hours: 1517 hours per annum (37 hours x 41 weeks), Monday to Thursday, 8.00am to 4.00pm and 8.00am to 3.30pm on Friday, with ½ hour for lunch. Hours to include working 5 non-pupil days and 10 days during the school holidays
- Closing Date: Friday 15th November 2019, 9.00am
- Interview Date: Friday 22nd November 2019
Tavistock College is part of The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust (DMAT), a MAT consisting of 3 secondary and 13 primary schools. As an academy we actively promote the values and principles of the International Co-operative Alliance.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Data Administrator to support, develop and maintain the school’s use of data systems including SIMS//SISRA/Edukey/4Matrix/Classcharts/FFT Aspire from data collected and processed across the school.
You should be able to demonstrate a clear aptitude for working with data systems, checking and ensuring accuracy within and between these.
Part of your responsibilities will include producing clear, concise, accurate information reports to support the raising of standards of teachers, subjects, faculties and students’ performance. To ensure that data returns are accurate and submitted on time.
You will build good relationships with teachers and support staff in the development and running of information systems.
You will also run and help develop systems for rewards, sanctions, behaviour, attendance, punctuality and identify through analysis emerging trends and patterns.
Maintain a clear understanding of GDPR and the implications that it has for managing school data.
Tavistock College can offer you:
- a supportive professional development programme
- a co-operative inclusive academy ethos with high expectations for all students and staff
- a professionally stimulating and supportive working environment
You will be:
- a motivating and inspiring role model demonstrating high expectations for all of our students to achieve their potential
- passionate and committed to improve the lives of young people
All schools in The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS).
For further details and an application pack please or visit our website
Please return your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org