Part Time Cleaner
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job term: Permanent part time
- Location: Tavistock College
- Salary: Grade A £8.50 per hour
- Hours: 10 hours per week, 42 weeks per annum
- Work Pattern: 15:15 – 17:15 Monday – Friday
- Closing Date: Tuesday 12th February 2019 @ 9am
- Interview Date: Friday 15th February 2019
Tavistock College is part of The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust (DMAT), a MAT consisting of 3 secondary and 13 primary schools. As a college we actively promote the values and principles of the International Co-operative Alliance.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised, trustworthy and self-motivated individual to provide cleaning in Tavistock College.
All schools in The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For further details and an application pack please visit our website
www.tavistockcollege.org or call into college reception
Please return your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org