- Start date: 1st September 2019
- Job term: Fixed term 1 year, term time
- Location: Tavistock College
- Salary: Grade C, actual salary £11,485 per annum
- Hours: 27.17 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date: Thursday 13th June 2019 @ 9am
- Interview Date: TBC
Tavistock College is part of The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust (DMAT), a MAT consisting of 3 secondary and 13 primary schools. As an academy we actively promote the values and principles of the International Co-operative Alliance.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic people who really want to make a difference to the lives of our students. Joining Tavistock College you would be able to access high quality training and development to support classroom practice.
The purpose of the job is to work under the direct instruction of teaching/senior staff, usually in the classroom with the teacher, to support access to learning for students and provide general support to the teacher in the learning and progress of students in the classroom. Work might occasionally take place outside the main teaching area and may involve intervention and mentoring type activities.
Tavistock College can offer you:
- a supportive professional development programme
- a co-operative inclusive academy ethos with high expectations for all students and staff
- a professionally stimulating and supportive working environment
You will be:
- a motivating and inspiring role model demonstrating high expectations for all of our students to achieve their potential
- passionate and committed to improve the lives of young people
All schools in The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS).
For further details and an application pack please or visit our website
Please return your completed application to email@example.com