Schoolcomms is an easy and convenient way to pay online for school meals. The first step is to sign up for a Cashless Catering account.
- Go to www.schoolgateway.com
- Enter your current email address and mobile number (these must match the primary contact details you have registered with the College)
- Select the “Send PIN” button
- A PIN will be sent to your mobile phone. Use this to log into your new School Gateway account
MAKING A PAYMENT
- Go to www.schoolgateway.com and click on the “Payments” button
- Select the item for payment and the amount you wish to pay (minimum £10)
- Proceed to the checkout and follow the instructions to complete your payment
YOUR NEW CASHLESS CATERING ACCOUNT
- With your new account you will be able to:
- View payments made
- See meals take by your son/daughter
- Check your balance
- To ensure complete online security
- Your card details are not visible or stored in the Schoolcomms or College systems
- All card information is processed by Barclaycard
- You log in using the email address registered with the College and your PIN
- How will emails get to me and what will they look like? The emails will arrive in your inbox at your email address just like any other email and will have the name of your son/daughter’s school in the “from” box.
- Will I get any advertising SPAM? No, your contact details are not shared with anyone except the administrator in your son/daughter’s school. You will only receive messages from Schoolcomms that have been sent by your school.
- What if I change my email address or mobile phone number? Your school uses your details from their database. Please contact the school directly and inform them of any changes to your contact details.
- Can I reply to emails or texts? For emails click on the “Reply” button and send your message. Alternatively your email from school may give a specific address to reply to in the body of the message. For text messages click on reply and send your message. Some schools may have this function switched off. You may wish to save the text reply number in your mobile phone contacts list. You will only be charged your normal text message rate or it may be included in your free bundle.
NB: You can only reply to the school from the email address or mobile number that is linked to the school this helps to prevent SPAM and nuisance messages.